Are you interested in contributing writing for an anthology we are curating/producing called Top Asian Writing 2022 (working title)? This is our next year’s diverse writing/editing/publishing project. Editor: Ivy Ngeow.
Here is the info.
- Fiction or non-fiction set in Asia or preferably southeast Asia.
- No theme, just Asian or Southeast Asian, general fiction/non-fiction and not the usual genres of horror, paranormal, fantasy, sci-fi dystopian. No COVID, pandemic, lockdown, vaccine-related writing. There’s just far too many of those already.
- 5000 words max. You can send in more than one entry.
- Deadline 15 December 2021.
- If selected, will be published in ebook and paperback by digital first indie press Leopard Print London.
- You will get share of royalties with other contributors.
If interested, write something and send it to Ivy:
ivy_ngeow at yahoo dot com